Third Rail Projects is always looking to meet new artists.
Headshots and resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then She Fell
Start Date: December/January 2017
Third Rail Projects’ Stage Management Internship will provide an understanding of immersive theater and on-the-ground training by giving the right candidate a chance to assist both the house management and stage management teams during performance. Interns will work directly with a stage management team of four and will be given an opportunity to learn a variety of immersive stage management techniques. This position is PAID $25 per show, with two shows per night.
- Attend 6-10 designated performances to learn the Production Assistant track, training under a previous Intern or an Assistant Stage Manager
- Commit to 6-8 performances per week (3-4 evenings total; performances are two per night).
- Four-month internship and show commitment; after which, you will be eligible to train and swing for Assistant Stage Manager
- Assist with other Third Rail Projects needs, including production needs on future projects
- Support the mission of Third Rail Projects
- Definition and implications of stage management in a track-based immersive performance
- Audience management in an immersive environment
- Show preparation for heavy show schedule and events
- Creation and utilization of standard operating procedures
Send a cover letter expressing your qualifications and interest in the company and desired start date, as well as a current resume to email@example.com with “Production Assistant: Your Name” in the subject line.