Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I want to purchase two tickets but I only have the option to select one ticket on my selected date. Does that mean there is only one ticket left or that I can only purchase one ticket at a time?
A: The website shows the total number of tickets available for that performance. If only one ticket shows in the drop-down menu, then there is only one ticket left for that show.
Q: I am looking for tickets during a month that does not appear on the ticket site. Are any tickets available?
A: The ticket site shows all the tickets that are available now. If the month doesn’t appear or is not clickable, then no tickets are available for that month.
Q: Do you offer any discounts?
A: We do not offer discounts, but we do have a Rush Ticket list. On the rare occasion that we have an unsold ticket on the day of a show, subscribers to this list will receive an email by 3pm with a $60/ticket discount code for use on our website. Sales are first-come, first-served, and while supplies last. To sign up:
- Join our mailing list and check the box next to “Rush Tickets for Then She Fell” at the bottom of the form.
- If you are already on our mailing list, submit your email address on that form and follow the directions to update your profile.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Q: I am interested in attending a performance but I am under 21. How can I see the show?
A: While most of our performances are for audiences age 21+, we have one show each month that is alcohol-free and open to audiences 18 and older. You can find a list of dates for our upcoming 18+ performances by clicking here.
Q: My child is interested in attending a performance but he/she is under 18. Can they attend if I accompany them?
A: Unfortunately we can’t allow individuals under 18 years old attend the show, even with an adult. Audience members spend parts of the show alone with performers, and due to liability issues we cannot allow minors to be a part of this experience.
Q: Do you have a waiting list for tickets?
A: No. However, our Facebook page is a marketplace for reselling and trading tickets among patrons. If you are looking for tickets that do not appear on our website, check there, often. Patrons have also had luck with Craigslist. We also recommend checking our website on Mondays around 12pm. This is when we will release last-minute tickets for the following week.
Q: What is the difference between general admission and premium tickets?
A: Premium tickets are the final pair of tickets for our most popular performance times (Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm), made available on Mondays the week before a performance. These shows have often been sold out for months in advance, and this offers a chance to gain last-minute access. There is no difference in the experience between these tickets and General Admission.
Q: I want to purchase tickets as a gift but I want the recipient to be able to choose the date of the show. Do you have gift certificates?
A: No. Your best bet is to surprise them with the idea, then have them pick an available date on our website and purchase the tickets for them.
Q: Where are my tickets?
A: There are no physical tickets; instead, your name will be on a list at the door for both you and your guests. Just in case, everyone in your party should have your order number, which appears in your confirmation email. Also remember that everyone in your party must have their own photo ID for proof of age.
Q: I have misplaced my confirmation email with my order number. Can you resend it?
A: Sure! Just email us at email@example.com.
Q: I can’t attend the show on my ticket date. Can I exchange my tickets for a different date?
A: Sure, as long as your ticket date is more than 14 days away. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If your ticket date is less than 14 days away, we cannot exchange the tickets. See the information above about reselling on our Facebook page.
Q: Are tickets transferrable/can I give them to a friend/sell them to a stranger?
A: Yes! Tickets are transferrable. Whoever uses the tickets just needs to give the name on the reservation at the door, and have the order number, which appears in your confirmation email. Alternatively, if you email us with the name and contact information of the new ticket holder, we can change the reservation to be listed under their name. Either way, the attendees will need their own ID for proof of age.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: Tickets are non-refundable. Sorry! See the above questions about exchanges and how to resell your tickets on our Facebook page.
Q: I am buying a ticket from a third party (via Facebook/Craigslist/other). How can I be sure the tickets are legitimate?
A: Please be careful here as patrons have been scammed. You should receive an order number before you exchange any money. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of the sale, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to look up the order number and reservation name in our system to verify the tickets.
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE
- This performance is not recommended for audience members who are not comfortable standing, walking, climbing stairs or being alone. Because of the immersive nature of this piece, audiences may be standing for several minutes at a time over the course of the performance and will also be required to navigate several flights of stairs. Audiences are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
- Our environments include water, ink, and beverages that can potentially stain clothing or shoes. We do not take responsibility for patrons’ personal items and advise you to keep this in mind when dressing for the show.
- NO ONE UNDER 21 IS ADMITTED, except for alcohol-free performances which are 18+. All participants MUST present a valid ID at the door. If a patron is asked for ID and cannot produce it, the patron will be turned away without refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are served during regular shows, and non-alcoholic beverages are served during alcohol-free performances. If you have any allergies or do not drink alcohol, we advise that you decline drinks when offered.
- The performance lasts roughly 2 hours without intermission.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Q: Is there anything I should know/wear/understand before coming to the show.
A: Yes! Please read the Important Information and Disclaimers about your experience.
Q: I have allergies/don’t consume alcohol. Is there anything I should avoid drinking at the show?
A: You are free to decline any drinks during the show. Some useful information:
- All beverages are alcoholic except for tea (served hot).
- Because the preparation area is not allergen-free, people with serious allergies should decline all beverages.
- For information about specific ingredients, email firstname.lastname@example.org.