Then She Fell by Third Rail Projects
Now Playing Through December 31, 2017
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE
- This performance is not recommended for audience members who are not comfortable standing, walking, climbing stairs or being alone. You will be seperated from your group. Because of the immersive nature of this piece, audiences may be standing for several minutes at a time over the course of the performance and will also be required to navigate several flights of stairs. Audiences are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
- Our environments include water, ink, and beverages that can potentially stain clothing or shoes. We do not take responsibility for patrons’ personal items and advise you to keep this in mind when dressing for the show.
- NO ONE UNDER 21 IS ADMITTED, except for alcohol-free performances which are 18+. All participants MUST present a valid ID at the door. If a patron is asked for ID and cannot produce it, the patron will be turned away without refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are served during regular shows, and non-alcoholic beverages are served during alcohol-free performances. If you have any allergies or do not drink alcohol, we advise that you decline drinks when offered.
- The performance lasts roughly 2 hours without intermission.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- All additional terms & restrictions as listed at http://thenshefell.com/information
Please note that there will be no regulary scheduled performances on November 23, December 23 - 26, and there will be only one show on New Year's Eve (December 31) at 7:30pm. See all available performances listed on our storefront.
195 Maujer Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Located in Williamsburg near excellent dining and bars